Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Worx Grass Trimmer and Edger Is a Terrific Tool


I've never endorsed lawn equipment before, but it occurred to me that I have a product worth writing about. I received the Worx grass trimmer as a gift 4 years ago. It's lightweight and recharges easily.

I use it to trim around bushes and stumps, and along sidewalks. A charge lasts over an hour, and I'm usually ready to stop before the battery quits.

The 18 volt lithium battery doesn't have the battery memory issues. That means you can recharge it once you're done using it rather than wait until the battery is completely depleted. (The current model has an 20 volt battery.)


Restringing the Worx is easy with the (optional) preloaded cartridges. Just pop in a new one when the string runs out.


I recommended the Worx to my neighbor. She thanked me the other day after enjoying hers for over a year. That reminded me to post a blog about this terrific trimmer.

Below is a 2-minute manufacturer's video about the latest model Worx Trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your professional comments.